CBAUC's WORLD!
it's to hard to focus through all this doubt, i keep making this to do list but nothing gets crossed out
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
New Camera
There she is, my new baby. the
nikon d5000
.
click the link above to see the review
1 comment:
Dallasite
November 17, 2009 at 10:16 PM
Nice...I'm still rockin' the D60. Is it worth the upgrade, in your opinion?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
DonkeyLambrusco
Boston, MA, United States
I'm just a bird in your sky
View my complete profile
cb's shared items
Blog Archive
►
2010
(23)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(11)
►
November
(1)
▼
June
(2)
View Larger Mapmy upcoming adventures:Boston > Lon...
New Camera
►
January
(8)
Labels
BeardOFF
(1)
Currently listening to:
(5)
Electronics
(2)
Music
(1)
News
(3)
RedSox
(1)
Sports
(3)
Travel
(2)
Word of the day
(10)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
Nice...I'm still rockin' the D60. Is it worth the upgrade, in your opinion?
ReplyDelete